Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Star Crossed


Conservative talk show host Laura Ingraham has a saying that I love: “Shut up and sing!” 

Why?  Because it applies to celebrities most of whom are "politically clueless".  But, this doesn't stop them from using their star power to make political statements and recommendations to the public and their followers. Being the “trained seals” that said followers are, they clap and bleat their approval.  Worst of all they go out and VOTE!  Of course, said followers have no idea they are being herded off right  the edge of the cliff.

The question of the day is:  Why should a movie, TV, rap, comedy star have so much influence upon whom I vote for? A)  Is it because they are highly public and always in the lime light?  B)  It because people just don't use their mind to make proper decisions any longer? I believe it's both A and B.

I also believe as people who love America (the way The Founding Fathers intended it to be) should choose and support celebrities who feel the same way as we do. Why? Because LibCelebs will take the very money you spend to see their show(s), concert(s), buy their CD(s), see their movie(s), and buy their books, and donate it to the administration who would see us dead. Period.

I'm not telling you to boycott anyone one specifically. After all, who am I but a regular American citizen who loves her country. But, I'm pleading with you to use common sense and choose properly.

I know the majority of Black teens love Rap music, and who are two of the biggest names in Rap? Beyonnce and JayZ. Who contributed heavily to BHO's reelection champagne? You guessed it. Never mind the fact that the majority of Black teens can't get jobs, and thereby have no finances to buy their albums. All because of the very man they support. I wonder if they ever considered this?  Naaaaahhhhh.

Libs never seem to recognize that in sticking a knife in America's back, there is a knife at their own throat.  Until it's too late........

This is why Laura Ingraham said: “Shut up and sing.”  Beyonnce and JayZ supported Obama so heavily, their fans followed like sheep and voted for Obama too.  I think they should've stuck to singing.  Like Oprah should've stuck to being a talk host.......

Needless to say, you won't catch me dead buying one of their CDs, or watching Oprah's show.......  Wait, is she still on?.

Who do I support? Gary Sinese. He loves America and he supports our Troops! He gets 2 thumbs up from me! Check out the following link.

http://www.garysinisefoundation.org/







No comments:

Post a Comment