Monday, October 28, 2013

Shopping While Black

I'm sorry folks but y'all really have your homework cut out for you. Before I proceed with my usual scathing opinion I would like you to click on the following links and read these two New York Daily News Articles.

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/4th-nyc-shopper-accusing-macy-race-profiling-claims-article-1.1498427

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/facebookers-swamp-barneys-page-shopper-profiling-claims-article-1.1498394

I should've entitled this post "The Masses Are Jackasses".  Why? Because this whole issue about Black shoppers being profiled to me is a none issue. I shake my head when I see how easily my people are whipped up and sucked into things like this.

I warned y'all last week this issue was going to take off a Scud Missile. Well, it did and with the help of none other than....... wait for it .... Al Sharpton ..... and ...... drum roll please. ... The National Action Network, Al Shapton's so called "activist" aka shake down and extortionist group.

Isn't it amazing that last week there was only one victim of racist profiling while shopping.  Now there are four. Instead of one store, its now two. Macys has joined the hit list along with Barneys. Lord knows how many high end stores will join this list by months end. Forget about the hordes of pretend victims.

And what will Al Sharpton and his so called "activist group" call for next? A boycott? A strike? A march and or picket line against these stores? With the Christmas shopping season right around the corner, this could become very nasty indeed.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I seriously question the timing of this. After all, look who is residing at 1600 Pensilvannia Avenue.......and Sharpton happens to be one his best supporters and best buds...

It looks like the Quasi King ordered his Minion to whip up the unwashed, to me..........

I remain
BlackAmEagle

No comments:

Post a Comment