Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Fie Upon Twitter


Please forgive me if this post is not quite as polished and refined as my previous ones. Why? Because I am outraged!

I've been on Twitter since 2010 and never had any problems except for some spam. That I tackled easily by blocking them. You know, the crazies will always be around. I just chose not to keep them hanging out in my timeline.

However, as of yesterday 12/22/2012 I was officially suspended from Twitter! Reason? Numerous unsolicited and unwanted tweets to followers. Funny, the majority of my followers are either Conservatives, Republicans, the Military and Christians. Often a mixture of all three. As you know, I'm a Black Christian Conservative, so what would've tweeted that was offensive to people who are of my same beliefs?

Ah, here is the hitch. Last week I joined a group on Twitter named #RedNationRising, which are a group of digital Conservative Revolutionaries. We were doing fine until we started being spammed by a bunch of of Liberal “Dung Beetles” (Google it when you have time, I think the name is most appropo).

Seeing my beloved group was under attack I sallied forth to do battle. Not knowing they had laid a clever trap for me. It's called the “reply trap”. Reply to Liberal Dung Beetle snark and vitriol gets you landed in Twitter Gulag for Unsolicited Replies. In essence, they pick a fight with you, then run to the teacher to tattle when you fight back.

Needless to say, I've learned my lesson. Apparently the only way to deal with them is to first block them and report them for spam.

Which begs a question. In a free society as ours (what's left of it) don't I under The Bill of Rights entitled to Freedom of Expression? How is it that these Dung Beetles on Twitter are allowed to lock down a Conservatives account, yet have a free hand to express and even bully other freedom loving Patriots with vituperation?

It looks an awful lot like Twitter is censoring its users. If you talk about the Bible, God, Conservative Principles, Morality, Government Takeovers, etc too much, you are harassed and locked out if you respond the harassment. Yeah, that looks an awful lot like censorship by way of “strong arming” to me. I never thought I'd see the day in my beloved America.
Perhaps it's time for America's Patriots to take our business else were. 

Here's an excellent social networking site just for CONSERVATIVES!  I found just in the nick of time too!

Yes, I was a good little girlie and submitted my ticket to Twitter and asked return to the fold. But it will never be the same, as my whole history was wiped. That means no more friends and followers.

Yes, I am both broken hearted and cheesed off. I wonder if it's even worth the effort to go back if I no longer have the freedom of expression my forefathers fought and died for. But I will return to let my friends and followers know, I'm seceding from the blue state to the red state. 

If the Libs want Twitter all to themselves, they can have it. After all, there's more than enough DUNG to go around. That's why God made Dung Beetles...........

1 comment:

  1. Don't retreat from any digital ground. Know the ground/terrain you're fighting on is no conducive to debate. We will be there at #TwitterGulag to support you.

    ReplyDelete